Daily Journal: Day 1

by ~phi~ on Monday, September 3, 2012

Today i met a new friend through my wifey. He has quite a unique chinese name which I kept mishearing it as Dylan. Nice person to talk to, he had a decent conversation with me even though i was just there to accompany wifey.
There were certain not so pleasant occasions where i accompanied my friends to meet up with someone and this guy will either ignore me and talk to my friend the whole time or totally trying to piss me off by showing off how great they are.
Nuff said, back to the nice things that happened today. I almost thought that he is gay until i found out that he is married. The way he noticed about my nails and piercings. How he can talk about nail art and gay people. Men nowadays are much more in touch with their feminine side i guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment